Friday, August 7, 2009

Stampin' Up! Build-a-Bear at SU Convention 2009




The Annual Stampin' Up! Convention 2009 is on NOW
in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Thousands and thousands of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators travel to see home office - where they actually MAKE the stamps, take our orders and of course ship them out to us! They see new products (like the one's I'll feature on this blog), view amazing sample boa
rds, watch and take part in awesome demonstrations, swap cards and scrapbook pages, get in depth training on some of the newest and greatest things happening in Stampin' Up!, many amazing Make N Takes, receive lots of FREE Stampin' Up! goodies (yes stamp sets!!) and best of all make awesome friendships with thousands of people that share your excitement in all things Stampin' Up!

I am **SO JEALOUS** . I have several downline members there - and am very excited for them! I hope they're having a blast... I know they are!!! One of them even won a FREE copy of the My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up! Digital Scrapbooking) coming September 2009!! Congrats Maggie!!!!!

Anyhow...today I wanted to feature some pics from the SU Convention 2009 on one of the upcoming new product lines starting in just a couple of weeks!!!

This is part of the new Build-a-Bear partnership featured in our upcoming (September 1st, 2009) Holiday Mini Catalogue.

The Build-a-Bear line is set for workshops with Stamps, Big Shot dies, paper and more. Here are some pics - (thanks to Stampin' Up, Linda and Creative Muse) of the "Demo Bear" one of my fellow amazing Demos made and was showcasing. Isn't she cute!! Notice she has her purse, apron, mini catalogues, order forms and of course is just stylin' in her outfit!! If anyone knows which demo made this Bear - I would love to give her full credit for her amazing work!


And a better pic..


Not to worry, Demonstrators were able to buy their very own Stampin' Up! Build a Bear later in Memento Mall. I will post a pic with details on that one in my next post.



Here are some of the SU Samples for the invite, party hat and treat box! I can see this the Stampin' Up! and Build-a-Bear partnership is going to be a hit!





Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment