Friday, August 7, 2009

More Stampin' Up! Build-a-Bear Samples from SU Convention 2009



Its me again!
I got my fingers on a couple more pics from the
Build-a-Bear Demonstration at the Stampin' Up! Convention 2009
put on by Jill Kocherhans who is the Managing Director of Demonstrator Services
at Stampin' Up!



For those who like to dress their bears for the Holidays:


And of course Christmas too....




Now...I really think this bag is cute! ( I think my daughter will love one for herself too!)


And finally, as promised here is this pic of the Build-a-Bear that Demos are able to buy at Stampin' Up!'s Memento Mall to take home and love. She even comes with an exclusive stamp that reads : Life without stamps...Unbearable! How adorable is that?





My next post will be on our *NEW* Stampin' Up! Digital Scrapbooking featured in the upcoming Holiday Mini.



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment