Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalogue is here!




Happy September!!!


I know, I know...Summer is over....but there is some great news - now that it's September, you can shop from the *NEW* Holiday Mini Catalogue!!!

This is by far the LARGEST Mini that Stampin' Up! has ever published - filled with so many outstanding new products and product lines.
The Sweet Centers Stamp Set and Sweet Treat Cups (12 for only 3.95) are so adorable! (page 6) They will definitely be one of the top sellers in this Mini!! For Hallowe'en, Christmas and just about anything! These cups can be filled with anything from candy, little toys, to glitter, to my favourite - M&Ms. They most certainly a feature in all my Fall Classes and workshops (have you booked yours ;) !
Look at this adorable and simple thank you stamp! It can be used throughout the Winter for those Winter Birthdays or of course the Holiday Thank You cards. This year, everyone will get a Thank You card thanks to Simple Seasonal Thanks (Item 111548 at $23.95)



If you know me or have come to my classes over the last 5 years, you know I love snowflake stamp sets! Here is my latest one! The new Serene Snowflakes 115438 $27.95



There are Hallowe'en sets and papers, Thanksgiving and Fall sets and decor and of course the Build-A-Bear line is now available for purchase!! If you haven't read my past posts of the Build-a-Bear line - click here.

And of course... less than a month left....Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio - available October 1st for customers!! For my previous post with samples on what a fantastic product this will be click here.
To place your orders, book your workshop to earn free product, or to attend one of my fall classes in either Montreal or Ottawa contact me today! There are fabulous Hostess Specials on NOW!!




Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment