Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style - Day 7




Welcome to Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style!


 


I just love this card !

The cardbase is 4.25 x 11 folded in half
The whisper white cardstock is 4.5 x 4

The patterned paper on the bottom is from Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper.
Told you I love that paper!  I have cut it at 1.5 x 4

The ribbon is the gumball green stitched satin ribbon. I have wrapped it around the back.

The wreath is made in gumball green cardstock from the smallest doily in the delicate doilies wreath stamp set. Then I punched out the center with a circle punch.




Cut detailed designs with Sizzlits L dies. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform. Cuts a single sheet of paper. Largest doily: 1-3/8" diam. Because this die is intricate, you may need to pop out some pieces after cutting.

I put the gumball green wreath on an extra square of whisper white cardstock. I scored along each side making a frame with my Simply Scored Tool.  I popped the entire thing up with dimensionals.

I used the whisper white stitched 1/4 " grosgrain ribbon to make a bow. I attached it with a glue dot


I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting in cherry cobbler ink from
 the More Merry Messages stamp set. (30.95 clear and 40.95 wood).
 

Voila !  Simple and always a WOW.

To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!
 
 
12 Days of Christmas
SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 7
Delicate Doilies Sizzlet Die 10% OFF
$26.95
 
 
 Orders go in daily.
 
 
Did you know ?  I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!
 
 
See you tomorrow....
 
Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004
Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment