Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style - Day 6





Welcome to Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style!

We are half way through....have you been enjoying these messages?

Let me know!  
Joanne sent me a really kind message yesterday about how much she's been enjoying them!
  I hope you are too....



This is one of my favourite cards this year...I just LOVE our scented embossing powder!

It features cherry cobbler card base cut at 5.5 x 11

Early Espresso Cardstock cut in two strips, one at 1 inch then punched with the eyelet border punch
The second strip is cut at 1/4 of an inch.  I did these two strips instead of a larger piece to save cardstock.

The designer series paper (patterned paper) is from the
 Be of Good Cheer Paper  - one of my favourites for the holidays!! 
You've seen it before, and I'm sure you'll see it again! I cut it at 5.5 x 2.5






I stamped the greeting from the More Merry Messages stamp set. (30.95 clear and 40.95 wood).
I then cut it out using the labels collection framelits and sponged the edges in the cherry cobbler ink.

I stamped the gingerbread men from Scentsational Season stamp set in early espresso ink
 then instantly poured our sugar and spice embossing powder over top and heated it. 
This is one of the features of the new ink pads that I love. 
They are so juicy that if you pour the embossing powder over quickly enough you can emboss with them!   Once dried, I then cut them out with the holiday collection framelits. 
Then I popped them up with dimensionals.

Voila !  Simple and always a WOW.


To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!

12 Days of Christmas
SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 6

MORE MERRY MESSAGES STAMP SET 10% OFF
$40.95 in wood
$30.95 in clear


Orders go in daily.

Did you know ?  I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!

See you tomorrow....

Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment