Sunday, July 18, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Kits make fantastic cards!!



This week my Stampin' Up! card classes in Ottawa and Gatineau featured some of my Simply Scrappin' Kits!



They are fantastic to use for quick scrapbook pages, or cut them down further and make a bunch of awesome cards!  Perfect for card making or scrapbooking while traveling, or for that crafter who doesn't own everything yet!  Personally I love them anytime as they always provide a wow!





Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kits come with:
 8 sheets of coordinating 12x12 textured cardstock
6 sheets of 12x12 Designer Series Paper (the pretty patterned paper)
6 sheets of self adhesive die cut cardstock stickers

Best part is they've lowered the price in our Idea Book & Catalogue....
now the Simply Scrappin' Kits are only $24.95 each!





In our new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, in addition to the Simply Scrappin' Kits, 
Stampin' Up! has also come out with a page of party kits and a page of quick accents!

 

Enjoy!




514-603-4594


1 comment:

  1. I'm off to bed as I leave tomorrow. I got your EFT and will purchase your goodies for you! Check my blog as I hope to update often. I also posted 2 of my swap cards for you to see.

    ReplyDelete