Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalogue Preorder and Mini Starter Kit



Yes yes YES!!! Its that time of year again!!! When we are saying goodbye to one Idea Book and Catalogue - and HELLO to our *new* Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue!!   It will officially launch on July 1st!  I already have one in my hands ... and am waiting on my shipment of dozens more!  Want one for FREE? Book a party or a class with 3 or more of your friends for July or August - and I will set one of my preorder catalogues aside for you when they arrive!!

June is my 2nd favourite time of the year to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. After 6 years, the excitement of new stamps, paper and accessories is still just as exciting!  Demonstrators currently are able to order a select number of items from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue, and do it at 20% off. How cool is that? I just love the extra perks we get!!  What's my 1st favourite?? Sale-a-bration of course!!!


How would you like to be able to order new colors and stamps now? Then the new Mini Starter Kit offered in June 2010 is perfect for you. It includes new stamps, paper, accessories and more, and it's a great way to get started with Stampin' Up. I have team members across Canada - some are hobby demonstrators  who purchase supplies at a discount, others are  full-time business demonstrators and some are in between! I'm happy to welcome everyone!
Regardless of what you'd like to do – the Mini Starter Kit is a FANTASTIC deal at only $119 (plus PST only – no GST, no shipping) and includes the following:
  • Watercolor Trio stamp set (or any other $30.95 wood mount stamp)
  • I (Heart) Hearts stamp set (or any other $24.95 clear mount)
  • Clear Mount Block C
  • Homemade Single Stamp
  • Brights Collection Assorted Card Stock (8.5 x 11)
  • Melon Mambo Classic Stamp Pad
  • Daffodil Delight Classic Stamp Pad
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Stamp Pad
  • Tempting Turquoise Classic Stamp Pad
  • Basic Black 1/8 Taffetta Ribbon
  • New Color Coach
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Plus, a case of the new 2010/2011 Idea Book, Order Forms and other business supplies
(All italicized items are brand new!)
This special Mini Starter Kit is only available in the month of June 2010. If you have questions, contact me directly.




514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment