Sunday, March 28, 2010

Waterfall Card using Stampin' Up'! Fox and Friends Stamp Set

Waterfall Card!!!  I just LOVE making these!
 They are always the hit at the party - from kids to adults!




This morning I wanted to share with you the adorable Waterfall Card that I made for my friend's son for his 6th Birthday party using the new Fox and Friends Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! 

I just *love* these waterfall cards..... Here are some more pics...

As you pull the silver cord on the bottom, the image changes... Sorry I'm not very talented at pulling and snapping pics at the same time...



What a cute turtle!!!


And my favourite - the whale :)




There are only 4 days left to enjoy all the perks and FREE stamp sets, punches and paper that Sale-a-bration 2010 offers.  Don't miss out!!  Contact me to place your order today.  For a private class or workshop, my only time slot still available is Tuesday March 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment