Thursday, March 4, 2010

Over $27000 USD donated to the Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development Fund



You have seen me say it before, but I will say it again...I am so very proud to be a part of the Stampin' Up! Family!  Here is just another reason why...



HAITIAN RELIEF RESULTS

March 4, 2010
Once again, Stampin′ Up! demonstrators have shown what Stampin′ Up! is all about by making a difference in the lives of others. Worldwide, demonstrators sold 13,587 of the stamp sets that were set aside for Haitian relief. From each of those sales, Stampin′ Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. That’s over $27,000 (US) donated to people who desperately need your help. Congratulations!
Thank you all for your efforts!






If you don't recall my original post on how you can help Stampin' Up! donate to the Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development Fund by purchasing the I (heart) Heart Stamp sets featured above...click HERE.




Contact me to book your March Sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! Home Party or place your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment