Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh What a Night! Shelli Gardner, her daughter Sara and I along with 140 other demos!



Oh What a Night!!

Last night I was fortunate enough to attend a one of a kind Stampin'  Up! event with none other than Shelli Gardner , co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! and her daughter Sara!  Kim Assaly, a fellow demonstrator was one of the winners of Shelli's Workshop of a Lifetime and through her kindness offered to extend the opportunity into the evening for a Demonstrator event!

When the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminars in Syracuse, New York were cancelled due to the snow storm I was quite disappointed, but knowing that two weeks later Shelli was coming within a 2 hour drive made it so much better!

Kim, her family, downline and helpers put on a fantastic evening in Hawkesbury Ontario!  In attendance were over 140 Demonstrators - some in my downline (Hi Girls!) and most in my sister sidelines and of course my upline. It was so great to all be in one room together to catch up on the last days, weeks, months or years - depending on how long it has been since we've seen each other.

Stampin' Up! relationships... I love the friendships this business has offered me.  Thank you Shelli !!

Here is a pic of Michelle and I - one of my bffs and of course one of my very talented downline members!  I have spoken of her several times before and showcased and cased some of her amazing creations!



Here is a pic of Josee (my upline) and Marlayne (my sister sideline).



and another of just Josee and I


Bet you're wondering where all the samples are.... okay, okay...here are a few... will post more in the days to come!


This cute Easter treat box filled with Mini Eggs was made using the Milk Carton die for the Big Shot!



Kim also offered four outstanding door prizes - A Big Shot, a Circle Scissors Plus and Cutting Mat, a Stampin' Caddy and a pack of ALL the clear blocks!!  I didn't win..but that's okay, It was super exciting !!!

After some inspirational training from Shelli, she opened the floor to a wonderful Question and Answer Time.    Everytime I see and speak to Shelli in person, I feel so blessed. She is such a kind and genuine person. Her daughter is just beautiful and has her amazing smile  =)



Stay tuned over the next week for some more pics...there were some wonderful cards on display !

There is only 2.5 weeks left to enjoy all the perks and FREE stamp sets, punches and paper that Sale-a-bration 2010 offers.  Don't miss out!!  Contact me to book your workshop or place your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment