Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pocket Silhouettes Card




Hello!

This weekend I headed to downtown Montreal, QC with some of my bffs for a Saturday stamping fest!  Its fun to stamp in your own home, in your own city... but if you can take your goodies on the road and make a girls weekend in "the big city" just 2 hours away- why not!?  We stayed at the Delta Hotel Downtown Montreal...I'd love the share the cards with you - but they are top secret (the theme was Valentine's day and Anniversaries..so I don't want to spoil the cards for their hubbies!).

So instead...above you'll see one of the other cards we made using the Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set.  Still love this stamp set soo much!  We did add glitter, but it didn't come out in the pic too much..

And here is a pic of me being silly in the elevator as we were heading back home...




Next month I'm heading with my Stampin' Up! sisters to Syracuse, New York for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar!!! It like a mini convention...and I can't wait!  Over the years I have been to one in Halifax, Nova Scotia, one in Montreal, QC, one in Quebec City, QC...but this time I'm driving down to the US to Syracuse!!  I am super excited! Its just after my birthday too..so we're going to make a full weekend out of it!

Don't forget....for those of you in the Ottawa area...if you haven't already registered for my classes and open stamps next weekend - there are only a couple of seats still available!  You are not considered registered until payment is received in full and I have emailed you your confirmation number. You can pay via paypal or EMT.  We will be using some of the new Clear Mount Stamps and Heart Sweet Treat Centers!

Would you like to schedule your own class or workshop to earn FREE Sale-a-bration products? Just ask!


Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment