Thursday, January 21, 2010

Card Classes and Open Stamp and Scrap



Hello!

Phew - what a week this has been! Its Thursday already!!

I have been preparing for my upcoming classes and Open Stamps in Ottawa...and wanted to make an extra special gift for my Sale-a-bration hostesses!  This is it!  When you host a workshop or class with me in January, February or March as my thank you - among all the other wonderful hostess benefits - I will be making you a special folder which contains a DVD with dozens upon dozens of samples!  With all the promotions Stampin' Up! is offering now for free products during Sale-a-bration - now is THE perfect time to schedule your party!


Are you in the  Montreal area?  As of this morning, there is still a couple of spots open at my Open Stamp and Scrap Friday January 29th and my afternoon Stamp a Stack of Cards Saturday January 30th in the afternoon. Both events will be held on Ile Perrot - the West side of Montreal.  Here are the details...in case you missed them in my monthly newsletter.


Birthday and Thank You Card Stamp a Stack
Saturday January 30th, 2010   2:00-5:00pm            RSVP
Come make 6 cards to have on hand for when you need them!
(3 designs, 2 of each design)

COST:  $25 for class or FREE when you place a $75 order at the class
 Monthly Stampers Club Members, and Demonstrators in my downline receive $5 off.


and...

Open Stamp and Scrap

  • Friday January 29th, 2010
  • 6:30pm-10pm
  • RSVPs are mandatory (as space is limited) - I will confirm your registration
  • $8 to attend
Jennifer DiMarco (514) 603-4594

At the Open Stamp and Scrap...you get to use:

my stamp sets, ink pads

tools (including the Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine)

and accessories (ribbons, brads, eyelets etc.)

coffee, tea and light snacks provided


To Bring to Open Stamp and Scrap:
Bring your own paper and adhesive (some can be purchased if you don't have any) and come work on those projects you're working on - or wanting to start.


You can make cards or scrapbook - its up to you!

RSVP today, I will email or call you back to confirm your seat.


Looking forward to stamp with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment