Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Holidays 2009!





Merry Christmas from the island of St. Maarten !!

I have a wonderful excuse for having been absent - we just returned from a wonderful 12 day Holiday Vacation to Florida followed by a wonderful cruise to St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts!

Here we are in St. Lucia on Boxing Day - December 26th...
Yes that is our Carnival Cruise Ship in the backgroud of the photo below.





Yes of course I will show you a couple Christmas cards that I made and sent out prior to our vacation.

First to my Build a Bear fans, I made several Build a Bear Stampin' Up! Santa Cards using the Sizzix Big Shot and the following dies:   Stampin' Up! Bear, Stampin' Up! Beary Merry Originals Die, Petals a Plenty embossing folder and the Beary Nice Wishes Stamp Set.
 This is also one of the cards my customers made in some of my Stamp a Stack  classes in October and November.





Finally, here is a stunning card which I completely cased from a fellow demo sister of mine Heather Fosbery.   I very rarely love a card to case it 100% I often case a feature or colour combination, however not only did I absolutely love this card, but I had in stock all of the ingredients to use it in one of my Christmas card Stamp a Stacks and for some of my personal Christmas Cards I mailed out!  I hope you love it as much as I do!

 It is made with two of my favourite stamp sets - Dasher and Serene Snowflakes.
The saying is from the Four the Holidays stamp set.




I sincerely hope that you and your family celebrated a fabulous Christmas and I wish all of you the very best for 2010 !  Happy New Year and thank you for continuing to stamp with me :)


Wishing you all the Best in 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment