Saturday, September 5, 2009

Croissants, Coffee and Scrapbooking OTTAWA




Saturday Morning Scrapbooking Class & Open Stamp


Croissants, Coffee and Scrapbooking...
Price: $20
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Off Riverside Drive between Hunt Club and Walkley
City: Ottawa, ON
Email: jenniferdimarco@ymail.com



Description:
For those who want to scrapbook...
Saturday morning September 26th I will be having a scrapbooking class


We will be making a 2 page layout using the new 2009-2010 In Colours, Designer Series Paper, the Big Shot and some Hodgepodge Hardware and more...


Everything you need will be precut and ready to go - please bring your own adhesive (or one may be purchased that morning).



I will also have my laptop on so that I may show you the *amazing* NEW My Digital Studio! Of course I will have specials running you won't want to miss :)


Once you have completed your layout you may stay and continue to Open Scrap working on other projects you'd like to start or finish. Of course I will also have some coffee and croissants!


As with all my events, you *MUST* preregister and prepay for this class.

You can mail me a cheque, EMT (electronic money transfer), or pay via credit card through the paypal button on my website. Note - you don't need a paypal account to pay via paypal.







*****SPECIAL*****


If you sign up for BOTH the Friday night Stamp a Stack Class/Dinner AND this Scrapbooking/Breakfast Class you will receive 20% off any TWO stamp sets in the Catalogues. Yes, this is in addition to all other specials I will be having that weekend!


************


Note: I will have 2 colour options for your scrapbooking layout to choose from.
You will have the option to purchase the 2nd should you wish.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment