Friday, August 14, 2009

Animal Stories, Pun Fun and In Colours





I had a such a fabulous day and evening in Ottawa, Ontario today visiting customers, downline, and friends! I do miss living in this city *frown*... but I'm very happy and lucky to come back every two weeks for my Stampin' Up! hostesses (and some sushi with friends too!).

Above is a card I made last night and really enjoy - hope you do too.

It was made using the new Stampin' Up! Animal Stories stamp set & Best Yet (retired)
Cardstock is the In Colours: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
In Colour Markers: Crushed Curry and Soft Suede


Here's the latest creation....


This one is from this morning using a Tri-Fold Technique:

Stampin' Up! Pun Fun Stamp Set
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (yup, I'm using it on everything!)
Ribbon: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain
In Colour Markers: Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay



Above and below are two more views so you can see how its made
and where I can write my greeting.



Hope you liked them!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment