Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Scrapbooking - Welcome Isabella layout


Happy Wednesday!

I decided to showcase a little bit more of my scrapbooking today. I am sorry for the poor quality photo - it was taken over a year ago before my wonderful husband bought me a new digital camera for Christmas :)

This layout is of the birth of our daughter....so yes, they are birth photos, just moments after she was born via emergency c-section.



Page 1:

The title, which didn't show up so well in the photo reads Welcome in Stampin' Up!'s Big Deal Alphabet.

Page 2:

I know that many scrapbookers prefer to do their journalling by computer, but I really love doing it by hand in my handwriting. One of the things I love most about going through my Baba's (Grandmother) old scrapbooks is her handwritten notes about who is in the picture, when it was taken and what they were doing. I find it so facinating! So I wanted to do the same for my children and their future children when they look at my scrapbooks.
Have a great day!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment