Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day !


NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY


Have you heard the exciting news about Stampin’ Up! partnering with Becky Higgins & Project Life? Here at Stampin’ Up!, we are very excited for this partnership and to start using our exclusive line of Project Life products.
Project Life has really revolutionized memory keeping. It’s quick, simple, manageable, and fun. All of the cards and accessories were created with coordination in mind. You can assemble pages quickly, or you can take a little more time and add stamping and accessories.
May 3 is National Scrapbooking Day. In honor of that, we’d love to share three Project Life layouts with you. All of these pages use the Everyday Adventure cards and the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack. Enjoy!
Melody:
“I'm not much of a scrapbooker, at least in my personal life. Traditional scrapbooking can be overwhelming and time consuming. I already feel like I don't have enough hours in the day to accomplish all of the crafty things I want to do. 
Project Life works for me because it's a quick way to put my photos together and capture my experiences and feelings. This spread was perfect for me as a Project Life newbie, because all I needed was the cards and the journaling pens. The hardest part of putting this together was deciding which of the adorable Project Life cards I wanted to use, and of course which pictures of Hammond and Penny to showcase. “
Jen:
“I haven’t done scrapbooking for myself in a really long time. I used to spend hours (sometimes days) working on just one page. It was messy, time-consuming and expensive. Using Project Life has made me reconsider how I feel about scrapbooking, and I now I can’t wait to start documenting life again.
On this layout, I’ve used the Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Accessory Pack. I used the Project Life Journaling Pens to document my memories. I love how these write.
Honestly, these pages came together fast. The toughest part was narrowing down which of the cute cards to use.”
Arika:
“I have been a fan of Project Life for a while now. I love the simplicity of printing photos, writing my journaling on predesigned pocket cards, and putting it all into a Photo Pocket Pages and being done. I also love that I have the option to add a little extra to my cards and pages when I need that creative outlet. The Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack is so perfect for this and makes it so easy and fun to step up my pages without too much thought and fussing around. It's a win-win in my book.  Happy National Scrapbooking day!”
Melody, Jen & ArikaConcept Artists





---------------


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment