Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Which FREE Sale-a-bration Products will you select?






To order please contact myself 

Jennifer DiMarco
  jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

I ship ANYWHERE in Canada at no extra charge!

Enjoy!!!

Here are the amazing products you can choose from....















Be a hostess!  I have dates available... 
weekday, weeknight and weekend!  
You can be hostess at your home,  my studio
 or we can do an online or catalogue party!






Or JOIN my Stampin' Up! Creative Canadians Team!


Are you looking to shop wholesale?
Save on your own purchases?
Get a discount on all my classes, clubs and events?
Or maybe you want to try a part time business? 
Or a full time business?

I am here for you!
 I have been with Stampin' Up! for 10 years!!! 
YES 10 Years!


YES ... you pay only $125 (no taxes or shipping) and you get to select $190 worth of product!

Yes $190 of WHATEVER you want from any catalogue 
or the clearance rack etc!  
You create your own custom kit based on your wants and desires!


I joined during Sale-a-bration 10 years ago
 to get a discount on my purchases and then this happened ;)

I have met all of you through this amazing hobby...
and I am so grateful for each an every one of you!

Come join the fun! Our next Team event is February 15th!



---------------
3 DAYS LEFT TO SAVE!!

EARLY BIRD PRICING for the April 25th Weekend Retreat ends January 31st !

Don't miss out on your chance to save!!

http://www.rubberstampingmontreal.blogspot.ca/2014/01/be-spoiled-stampin-up-style-spring.html


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal


No comments:

Post a Comment