Friday, November 29, 2013

The Sizzix Big Shot and Dies etc ON SALE ! Black Friday Specials Stampin' Up! Canada




I am so very excited to offer you my personal Black Friday Weekend Sale in my Stampin' Up! Store..

Until 10pm Monday December 2nd, 2013

EVERYTHING BIG SHOT related is ON SALE!- 

Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Big Shot Embossing Folders
Big Shot Dies
Big Shot Thinlits
Big Shot Framelits
Big Shot Plates


EVERYTHING BIG SHOT  20% OFF !! 
This is my wholesale discount that I am offering to YOU, my loyal awesome customers!

Orders must be received via email or facebook messaging.

*If I am shipping direct to you (anywhere in Canada) then the order must be paid for
at the time of purchase with a credit card, paypal or EMT.


Looking for a quick link to all things Big Shot?
Here is the Stampin' Up! Store..

Remember this sale is through me, Jennifer DiMarco ONLY.
So you will NOT see the sale prices on the links!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1423





Are you reading this and asking yourself - what is a Big Shot? or... Do I really need a Big Shot?  YES YES YOU DO!!  Here is a video that Carrie Cudney at Stampin' Up! created a few years ago...it is outstanding!






Don't forget the Holiday Sale - on now until December 2 
feel free to add anything else to your Big Shot Black Friday Sale order...

see a few posts below - OR.... here is the PDF for you to print 



Contact me to place your order.

I ship CANADA-wide at no extra cost.

If your order is over $200 you will receive more FREE products from the hostess benefits! Gather a few friends orders and you be the hostess just by sharing this email! Contact me for more details.

Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal




No comments:

Post a Comment