Friday, August 30, 2013

My Mom

As you may have noticed, my classes and events have been halted for the last few weeks and will continue to be for a few weeks more. Orders are still being received, placed and distributed so please keep in contact!


My dearest Mother - Diana (Lawson) Ryback - suddenly passed away very peacefully on the morning of August 17th, 2013 at the age of 71.

She was by far THE most important person in my life. Someone whom I relied on daily for advice, support, encouragement and the odd cooking tip!

Though I am pleased for her that she passed quickly and without pain as she would have wanted, it is my children and I, as well as the rest of our family who are feeling the empty void that she has left behind.

Going through boxes of photos, in preparation for her funeral and celebration of life here are just some of my favourites which I will share with you.

Rest in Peace Mom.

I love you.













Always in my heart.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment