Stampin’ Up! is excited to introduce their 2nd photopolymer stamp set – Birthday Bombs Away!
Item code is 133411 and costs just $16.95 for all 7 stamps!
Would you like to know more about Photopolymer Stamp Sets....
We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
Here is the NEW Birthday Bombs Away Stamp Set:
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Also...while I have you just an update on some of the retiring products already being sold out....
Note: Several of the outgoing colors of ink refills and cardstock are already gone (they were only available while supplies lasted) - Certainly Celery (12" x 12" is still available), Regal Rose, and Not Quite Navy card stock, as well as ink refill colors Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and River Rock.
Available still (card stock, pads, ink refills): Bravo Burgundy, Riding Hood Red.
Proud to be YOUR Canadian
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004
SAVE THE DATE:
NEW CATALOGUE 2 for 1 Event is May 31st 7-10pm