Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Personal Christmas Card for 2012 & Kids Santa Photo

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!


Here is a copy of the card  I sent out this year to my friends...check your mailboxes Monday!
 
I ended up making just under 100 of them this is the final batch that went out just prior to Christmas...


 
I have had a wonderful time resting with my family this year.
We have made many memories and had some much needed "downtime" this year.
 
 
If you take a peak at the photo below, you'll notice I used the single stamp that says Happy New Year (since I knew the cards would arrive prior to New Year with how late I put them in the mail).
 
Yup that's right, even though I start teaching Christmas cards in July, my own personal ones, never get mailed before Dec. 20th. Bad hun? Perhaps that should be one of my resolutions for next year!




 
Thank you all for being such fantastic friends and customers!
I am so happy to get to stamp with you and look forward to more stamping soon!
 
 
 
How about a 9 Hour CROP in January?
Yes you say?
Okay! 
 
9 Hour Crop
Saturday January 12th  9am-6pm  $25  
Included in the crop fee will be:
two make and takes, snacks, coffee and tea
 
To keep the costs lower, I will not be including lunch or dinner, so please provide your own or feel free to order in or go pick something up from one of our many local restaurants!
 
RSVP is required as space is limited.
 
 
 
 
STAMPERS CLUB REGISTRATION OPEN!!!
Friday Night Club 7-10pm
 
January - June 2013
 
Still a few spots left! Register TODAY
Dates:  Jan. 25, Feb. 22, March 22, April 26, May 24, June 21
 
Stampers Club Members recieve a FREE Class each month, get to be hostess one of the months and receive all the benefits!, earn a discount on all my classes, crops and Weekend Retreats (next one in April 19-21) !  It pays to be a club member!
 
 
 
Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004
 
Jennifer DiMarco  514-603-4594
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment