Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style - Day 12





Today is Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas!
I hope that you've enjoyed this as much as I have!

Today I wanted to show you one of my favourite gifts
 to give or receive . A handmade box that cards can fit inside!




Of course I have made this for Christmas using gumball green and cherry cobbler
  - my favourite colours this holiday!
This project could easily be adapted to Birthday or Thank you...
stay tuned in the new year for those classes!


The box is made using just one 8.5 x 11 sheet of gumball green cardstock !
Below is a template for you to see how I cut it.
The scoring is super easy..on one of the long ends (11 inches) you score at 2" and 3"
On the other 3 ends you score at 1" and 2"



The Designer Series Paper (patterned paper) is from ...you guessed it - Be of Good Cheer !
It is cut at 4 1/2 x 1 3/4

I also took a  1 inch strip of cherry cobbler and punched it using the scallop trim border punch.
I attached the box using sticky strip since I don't want it to come apart.


The cards were made using very vanilla cardstock and extra strips of the
 Be of Good Cheer cardstock I had  cut at 1/2 an inch.
The 2 3/8 scallop circle punch was used to punch out the cherry cobbler scallop circles.
On the box itself I also cut a very vanilla circle out with the 1 3/4 circle punch.

The candy cane was stamped in cherry cobbler.
The gingerbread man was stamped in early espresso.
The trees were stamped in gumball green.
All were run through the big shot using the Holiday Collection Framelits
and popped them up using stampin' dimensionals.

Handmade gifts filled with love.

Voila ! Simple and always a WOW.

To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!

12 Days of Christmas

SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 12

Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green cardstock 10% OFF

TOMORROW (Saturday Dec. 22) is the LAST DAY
 to take advantage of all of my
 12 Days of Christmas Specials. 
I will be putting the order in by 9pm. 
Be sure to email me your orders !  



Orders go in daily.

Did you know ? I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!

See you tomorrow....

Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal


No comments:

Post a Comment