Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Stampin' Up! Style - Day 8






Today's card features one of the first stamp sets that I bought from the
 2012 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini -
Watercolour Winter  ($31.95 wood, $22.95 clear mount)



This card uses a real red card base with a whisper white layer cut at 5.25 x 4.
I embossed the words Christmas blessing from More Merry Messages in silver.
 
The reason this stamp set is so awesome is because it is a two step stamp set!
Two step stamp sets are one of the reason I fell in love with Stampin' Up! back in 2003 !
Even the beginner stamper can stamp like an artist with this style.
It adds such dimension to the cards!
 
I find it easier to stamp the outside first then the full stamp after.
However, I will admit others find the other way easier.
Try both and see what works best for you!

 
In the center of the pointsettias I added a few drops of
 silver sparkle dazzling details $3.50


I embossed the pines in silver embossing powder.
  The whisper white strip I've stamped on is 3.5 x 5.5
 and the real red it is mounted on is 3.75 x 5.5
 

Voila ! Simple and always a WOW.

To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!
12 Days of Christmas
SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 8
Watercolour Winter Stamp Set  10% OFF
$31.95 wood or $22.95 clear


Orders go in daily.
Did you know ? I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!


See you tomorrow....
Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004
Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment