Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Day of Christmas - Stampin' Up! Style- Day 1 !







Merry Christmas !!!

I am so happy to give you 12 days of stamping inspiration!  
There is nothing like receiving a handmade card or hand stamped gift !




This card uses very vanilla cardstock as its base - cut in half at 5 1/2 then folded

Cherry Cobbler Coredinations Cardstock cut at 4 x 5 1/4 
 - embossed  through the Big Shot using the petals a plenty embossing folder
I used the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper . 
One strip cut at 4x1  and the other cut at 5 1/4 x 1.5



I used the Merry Christmas stamp from the Easy Events Stamp Set (a MUST have set)
I stamped it in Gumball Green ink and coloured in the berries with my real red marker.

I punched it out using the 2 1/2 inch circle punch 
and popped it up with our Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally I attached a little bit of gumball green polka dot satin ribbon.


To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!

12 Days of Christmas
SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 1

EASY EVENTS STAMP SET 10% OFF
$40.95 in wood
$30.95 in clear


Orders go in daily.

Did you know ?  I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!

See you tomorrow....

Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment