Friday, October 12, 2012

Trip to Hilton Head Island, SC thanks to YOU and Stampin' Up!


I want to THANK YOU all for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
I have been doing this since 2004 and can't imagine doing anything else !
What was my hobby has turned into a wonderful business with fantastic friends!
 THANK YOU.




 Stampin' Up! also rewarded by husband and I for my hard work with an all expense paid vacation for 2 to Hilton Head Island, SC. This was the first time I have earned a Stampin' Up! incentive trip! It was very exciting to get away for a few days (without the kids!) and just relax. 




Along the way we made some amazing friends  LeAnn and Bob from Kansas and June from Kentucky!  What a blessing to have made such great friends on a mini vacation!




Of course with it being a Stampin' Up! vacation..there was SWAPPING!  
Over the next few weeks, I will post pictures of swap cards I received from other top demonstrators who earned the Hilton Head Island Trip along side me! So much fun!! 



We went on a dolphin cruise and saw soooo many dolphins in their natural habitat.
 Seriously an amazing moment for me!


Thank you again for allowing me to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Looking forward to many more years of creating together

Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal






No comments:

Post a Comment