Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photos from my Stampin' Up! 2 for 1 Catalogue Kick Off Event !

Here are some pics from my
  Buy 1 Get 1 FREE 2012-2013 Stampin' Up!  New Catalogue Kick Off Event!

I am sooo happy to report that I gave away over $1400 in products that night in my 2 for 1 sale 
and over $400 in raffle prizes !!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for coming out and celebrating with me!

I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to spoiling you again next year at my 
June 2013  Stampin' Up! 2 for 1 Sale !






Here are the make and takes :



All set up ...just before the magic happens....





All the raffle prizes !   Tickets were 3 for $5 or Jen's arm for $10.  

PLUS the BIG May/June Raffle of ALL the clear blocks and case !  



Congratulations to Samantha for winning the big prize !!







Here is my welcome table ...  guests were able to pick up their catalogue, a goodie bag, a treat bag and a stamp !


Most popular NEW stamp set sold...  Blooming with Kindness. LOVE IT !!


Two of my youngest stampers !






***NEW STAMPERS CLUB STARTING NEXT WEEKEND!!!**
REGISTRATION ON NOW !!
FRIDAY NIGHT CLUB 7-10pm once per month !

Contact me for more details on this weekend club !


So Proud to be YOUR Canadian 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco    514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment