Friday, May 18, 2012

Downline Crop and Chat this Monday 1-6pm FREE




Are you in my Stampin' Up! Downline???  Want to Join Stampin' Up! ?

Then this event is for you!! Its FREE to attend !!
My downline crop and chat!

Monday May 21st, 2012
1:00 - 6:00pm

I am so excited to share my monthly downline events with you!

Stamping and training in my studio - FREE for you - once a month!

This month will be will prepare some cards with products from the NEW 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalogue !!!  Have you received your demonstrator copy yet?  I have several for you to browse through ! Come in over as we can oooohhh and ahhhh over all the new products together!

One of our make and takes will be the card above!
  It uses some of the 2012-2014 Stampin' Up! in Colours, stamp sets, framelits and ribbon!

I will provide 2 make and takes throughout the crop and chat! 

Don't forget some $$ for raffle tickets !!! I will have some NEW products to raffle off !!

Bring your adhesive, cardstock, cutter and bone folder and anything you'd like to work on. My inks, punches, big shot, dies and stamps are available to use all crop long! New products too!

Please note, this is for downline members in my first level (you signed up under me).   If you are in my other levels and would like to attend, please contact me to see if there is room   and let me know who your direct upline is. Thanks!


Are you wanting to JOIN MY Stampin' Up! Team?? Smart girl !

Would you like to learn more about how awesome it is to be a Demonstrator? 
The kit is 100% customizable to ANYTHING you want valued at $155 !! 
You pay only $125 + PST (no shipping or GST!)

RSVP you may also attend my downline event as my "future downline guest" !

RSVP is required...


****   2 for 1 Stampin' Up! New Catalogue Kick Off Wednesday June 13th ***

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco 514-603-4594
http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment