Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun and Fast Notes is GONE FOREVER come June 30th!


For the next few posts I will focus on some of my favourite stamp sets that sadly will be RETIRING on June 30th!  Don't miss out on your last chance to get them before they are gone forever!

Here is a card my daughter Bella made:


How about this adorable little guy! Isn't he soo cute!!


Here is the Get Well Wishes Embossed in Silver...


Here it is again embossed in silver embossing powder then coloured in using the Stampin' Pastels (dry chalks) and the blender pens!



This stamp set can be yours for $41.95 plus shipping and taxes!


Click Here to see the Last Chance Stamp Sets and Accessories Online




Save up to 40% on select accessories. Retiring accessories are available only while supplies last so order today so you aren’t disappointed.


My Special for you:   Order 2 or more retiring stamp sets and/or accessories and receive 10% off those items PLUS place any order in June and receive the new catalogue for FREE !!!


E-mail me, facebook  me or call me at 514-603-4594 to place your order.



Happy Shopping!!!


Jennifer DiMarco 514-603-4594

jenniferdimarco@ymail.com


FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: CLICK TO LIKE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment