This Saturday - May 21st - we will be having our Stampers Club from 11-2pm (lunch is included this month)
Guests are welcome to attend club - Registration is required - so I have cut enough
- purchase $35 or more and the Stamping Club Class is FREE or pay a class fee of $25. Your choice!
AND.... as a special treat for the long weekend...after club we will be having an CROP read on...
Open Stamp and Crop - Saturday May 21st 2-8pm
Register your seat in my Studio! Cropping times book up FAST as space is limited!
Come on over to finish up those projects you're working on or get started on new ones!
Included in your cropping fee:
- Use of my stamp sets, ink pads, punches and of course
- my Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Dies
- one FREE make and take
- dozens upon dozens of samples to inspire your creativity
- coffee or tea, water and light snacks!
$15 weekend crop fee
**NOTE: Stampers Club Members & Downline Members get $10 OFF the Sat. May 21st Crop**
My studio - on Ile Perrot, Quebec
Registration is required as space is limited
*Registration must be made at least 24 hours in advance
*I will email you confirmation of your registration should space be available
*When you attend 5 open stamps get your 6th for FREE
**ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT for the Saturday EVENING Stampers Club beginning May 27th**