Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Son's Super Mario Bros. Birthday Invitations



My baby boy is turning 9 this month!! EEEKKK...  
He wanted to have a Mario Bros. party this year.
The invites that I had made for him last week didn't meet his standards (too babyish)
so he decided on his day off school yesterday to help me design
and make several Mario Bros. mushroom invites!
 Kids love using the big shot and punches!!!
  Here is a close up of one of the invites!



Contact me today to book your party or class! 

I can ship Stampin' Up! orders anywhere across Canada...

Yes I do take custom orders for the cards and invites! Contact today for pricing to make your special Mario Bros. Birthday Invitations!  Turn around time from ordering is just days!

Jennifer

514-603-4594

jenniferdimarco@ymail.com


**NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION for the Saturday EVENING Stampers Club beginning May **



No comments:

Post a Comment