Friday, March 4, 2011

Explore Your Creativity with Stampin' Up!

I wanted to share with you this wonderful video with Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up! and some of the new Stampin'  Up! products and ideas at home office!

If you are seeing this via email, please click on my blog link at the bottom of the email to go directly to my blog.

There are still seats available in my classes, crops and clubs this week...
 contact me to reserve your seat today! 

Friday or Saturday evening Stampin' Up! Stampers Club begins March 2011.
 Registration on now! Contact me for more details!








Friday or Saturday Evening STAMPING CLUB starting March 2011


Did you know that the first month of my Montreal EVENING Stamping Club will be held during Sale-a-bration 2011 for even more rewards.... See my STAMPING CLUB link for more details on all the perks and benefits!


Jennifer DiMarco

514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment