Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Birthday Parties - Fold out Scrapbook Album!


Did you know that I offer Rubber Stamping Birthday Parties in Montreal? 
They can be card making or scrapbooking or a variety of both! 
Kids and adults alike love to stamp!



This afternoon I will be celebrating with Darcy
and several of her 8 and 9 year old friends! 
Happy 9th Birthday Darcy!!

Here is the project that Darcy selected for her party
...  hope they love it! 

Above is the pic with it all folded up and wrapped in a belly band.
Below is it opening up showcasing the pictures!


And one of my favourite features... the side flaps open to allow room for hidden journalling!



There are only TWO spots left for my Montreal Stampin' Up!

Saturday afternoons February - July 2011 Stampers Club.


Attendance in the FREE Classes is not mandatory, and the benefits are guaranteed to please!!

Please click HERE for more details!




Stampin' Up! Stampers Club is starting February 26th, 2011 !!

Two months will be held during Sale-a-bration 2011 for even more rewards....for everyone!


Jennifer DiMarco

514-603-4594

2 comments:

  1. Yay we are so excited for you to come over today. It is going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer
    Visiting from Amy’s Blog, congrats ur blog award.
    I really like this fold out – so cute. I love supporting fellow craft bloggers (and fellow Canadians – I’m from Ontario); I am your newest follower; I would love it if you popped by and followed me back on my blog; I make handmade greeting cards and paper crafts.

    ReplyDelete