Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some more Holiday Cards!



Happy December!!!  Have you made or bought your Christmas Cards yet? 
All my cards are for sale - I take custom orders of any size!


For those of you who stamp with me often...especially at Christmas..
you know that Lovely as a Tree is one of my favourite Fall / Winter Stamp Sets!  

This week I am featuring it using the spotlight technique above..but instead of a small 1" spotlight I opted for a large spotlight!  We also used the Sizzix Big Shot Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder in the background on the Stampin' Up! real red paper.  Yes, that's the Stampin' Up! exclusive Sizzix Top Note die!  

Are you looking for Sizzix or Big Shot Products in Montreal or Ottawa / Gatineau? 
 I am happy to help! I have well over 100 to choose from! 



For those of you who follow me on my Facebook Fan Page - you will have already seen this set of cards I am teaching in my private classes and workshops this week.  

 The snowglobe on the left is a shaker card using the Stampin' Up! sweet treat cups! 
  It also features the big shot, and a few punches.

The Peace on Earth card in the center is using the serene snowflakes stamp set, 
silver embossing, a brad in the center and a variety of punches.

The card on the right is watercoloured.  This adorable girl is from Greeting Card Kids! I love that set!  Watercolour paper, ribbon punch, serene snowflakes and a little bling!

Have a great day!  Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment