Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Workshop and Class Cards in November



HELLO!!!

How much do you love the 50% OFF Starter Kit Sale!!  WOOHOO!!
 So many of you have already taken advantage of this fantastic offer!
 If you have any questions just ask! I'd hate for you to miss out!


Today I wanted to check in and show off a few cards that I have been teaching
 in my workshops and classes this month.  Are you in Montreal or Ottawa?
 I have a few dates left if you'd like to schedule your 
Stampin' Up! workshop or class before Christmas.




Here is one of my favs!!  
I totally cased this one from Michelle! 
Love it soooo much!



Not sure if you can see all the glitter on these ones...they are sooo sparkly!!! 
Only a clear envelope will do! 
So everyone can enjoy it as it travels through Canada Post.



Have a great week! Don't forget to stop by 
I am a part of at the House of Shoes this Saturday 11-5pm.  



I am very proud to be a part of this important fundraiser!!
   I will have dozens of Christmas cards for sale... 
taking custom orders also! 
 In addition, I will of course have a variety of
 new and used stamp sets, ink pads and cardstock for sale!

Stop in for the fun...stay and support the cause!


Jennifer DiMarco - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment