The My Digital Studio version 1.0.5 update is now available. With this latest update, you will receive functionality upgrades as well as access to seven new professional print output products--including a trifold card, a journal, a 5.5" x 6.5" calendar with easel, and four postcards. It is important that you have the most recent version of the My Digital Studio software prior to installing the Professional Print Product Update. Click here for information about updating your software.
Along with these great additional project options, nearly all of our current professional print products have been permanently reduced approximately 15-60 percent--just in time for all your holiday printing needs!
If you don't have your copy of My Digital Studio yet... or are not familiar with it yet... here is more information on My Digital Studio....
My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use digital design software package featuring Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, designs, and colors. The software comes with an extensive array of multimedia options for the creation of interactive digital scrapbooks and cards—which can then be saved to DVDs, emailed, or uploaded to the Internet. Designed to accommodate users with all levels of ability and experience, My Digital Studio gives you the option to use premade designer templates—or to create your own using a wide array of designer papers, punches, stamps, and embellishments. The software also includes an integrated, high quality, and competitively priced professional print service, allowing you to print photobooks, calendars, greeting cards, and more.
Exclusive Stampin’ Up! Content
- Stampin’ Up! artwork and accessories available in a digital format.
- Stampin’ Up! colors allow for perfect coordination when embellishing professional print projects with traditional embellishments. Add depth and dimension when you combine digital with handcrafted elements.
- With My Digital Studio, your favorite images and colors do not retire—you can keep using them for years to come!
- Click here for a list of all Digital content included with your boxed version of My Digital Studio software.
- My Digital Studio includes nearly 2,000 unique elements—stamps, embellishments, designer and photo templates, punches, Designer Series papers, card stock, and more.
- Intuitive functionality for easy navigation and project creation.
- Automatic photo fill for effortless design.
- Boxed software comes on two DVDs, making installation quick and simple.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Training and quick start materials available to help you learn more.
- My Digital Studio can be used as a design tool, allowing you to create projects digitally before crafting them with paper.
- My Digital Studio boxed software is competitively priced.
- Download the My Digital Studio End User Software License Agreement.
- Download new stamp brush sets, embellishments, kits, punches, Designer Series Paper and templates to My Digital Studio on a regular basis.
- Digital downloads are compatible with other design programs.
- Digital downloads feature exclusive Stampin’ Up! artwork and colors.
- Many embellishments are true to size, making it easier to combine digital projects with paper crafting.
- Download the End User License Agreement for Stampin’ Up! Digital Content.
- Professional print service integrated in software, allowing you to order photo albums, calendars, cards, and individual pages.
- Stampin’ Up!’s professional print services ensure that printed colors match with our traditional products. Because personal printers and other print services use different settings, their prints may not match Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors.
- Don’t limit yourself to print projects! You can also create digital projects like DVDs, interactive albums, and e-cards.
- With My Digital Studio, you can print your projects from your home printer. (Depending on your printer’s settings, printed colors may not match Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors.)
- Stampin’ Up!’s professional print services use only the highest quality products— papers and sewn-reinforced album covers (linen, leather, and photo covers).
Save the date: November 20th SPCA Fundraiser!! 11am - 5pm @ the House of Shoes!