Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inspired by Nature, Halloween and Back to School



Welcome to September!! Can you believe it?? Time has flown by this summer!  

Above is a pic of one of my favourite stamp sets - Inspired by Nature. 
If you can believe it...I personally don't own this stamp set yet!
 I borrow it from my friend and downline Michelle every chance I can! *love it*.  
Not sure if the pic shows, but I have stamped the grass in versamark in the background. 
A really nice and subtle effect.



I have been in a pre-Halloween mood lately getting inspired for my Mom and me and kids classes.
 I have already had a customer want to be prepared early for Halloween this year and have the cards and treat packages ready to go in September! Smart Mom I say! 

So here we are with my first Halloween card of the season.  I have used the new Spider Web Embossing Folder for the Sizzix Big Shot and our new bat punch! Love them!!

And of course what is a post without a proud Mommy moment!  
Here in Quebec our kids went back to school August 30th! 
 *TEAR*  Grade 3 and Grade 1 this year!!!


Enjoy the very warm weather!








No comments:

Post a Comment