Friday, August 13, 2010

Annual Girls Only Stamping and Scrapbooking Weekend is about to begin

Only a few hours to go....

6th Annual Girls Only 

Stamping and Scrapbooking Weekend 


Every year, for the past six years I have had a Girls Only Stamping Weekend  at the cottage to thank my top 10 best customers and hostesses for the past year.

This year is no different. It is always an AMAZING time - full of such fun memories with lots of stamping, food and often too much alcohol! lol. No husbands (or significant others), no kids - just us girls!

We have an amazing varandah with a fabulous view of the lake, our own private beach, a fantastic view and all the Stampin' Up! goodies you can imagine!


Without my loyal hostesses and customers - I wouldn't still be in business 6 years later. This is why each year I take the time to really treat the top 10 to something extra special - an invitation to the Girls Only Stamping Weekend Retreat! I hope those selected this year enjoy!!

This years weekend retreat will be held THIS WEEKEND August 13, 14th and 15th, 2010.

Watch here and my facebook fan page for ordering updates, pics of our creations and best of all - ordering specials for the weekend only!!


No comments:

Post a Comment