Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 in Salt Lake City


This week thousands of awesome Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
 are in Salt Lake City, Utah enjoying every minute of the
 Stampin' Up! Convention 2010.  


This year's theme - Share what you Love




I have many downline members there enjoying every moment...
and I am jealous as jealous can be!
Perhaps next year my kids will be ready to have Mommy 
go on vacation by herself for a week!

Here is a pic with just *some* of the Demonstrators enjoying the moment!


This year Stampin' Up! put together an amazing display of paper crafted yummy 0 calorie treats. 
They called it Colour Confections.
 Here are a few of my fav pics of the deliciousness!



How delicious do these cupcakes look??  mmmm... nom nom nom


Here's some glimmerdot candy!! 
 I'll post a close up next so you can appreciate it in all its yumminess!



No comments:

Post a Comment