Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FREE My Digital Studio Colour Update - a $50 Value !!



My Digital Studio Color Update Now Available
Get the new colors from the color renovation FREE for My Digital Studio when you update your software! With this free update, not only will you make sure you have the latest My Digital Studio features and functionality, you’ll also receive ALL of the new colors (including digital card stock, ink colors and Patterns Designer Series Paper)from the recent color renovation! That’s over a $50 value!
Updating your My Digital Studio software is easy.
  • If you have installed the initial update (version 1.0.1), simply click Help and select Check for Updates in the My Digital Studio software. The update will be performed automatically.
  • If you have not completed the initial update, download and install version 1.0.1 first, and then complete the steps listed above to get the most recent update.
If you have questions about updating your software, please feel free to contact me for more help.

Enjoy your new colors!
Sincerely,
Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment