Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teachers gifts, Principal gift and motorcycle card



Its that time of year again!! End of year teachers gifts...  should it be stressful or just simple and fun?

I hope simple and fun!  Based on the positive response to the Father's Day cards...I decided hmm... why not something similar gift wise for the Principal and male teachers?

So I came up with the post it note holder above.  The tie was made from some ribbon! How cute is that?


Since the Principal at my children's school rides a motorcycle -
 I paired it up with this fantastic card that my fabulous downline and friend Michelle Sturgeon made...



Of course my son's aides didn't miss out on a cute post it note holder either...
 here is one of the ones we made for them ...



Have a great final few days of school!!



514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment