Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank You to those who attended the Shopping Event!



THANK YOU for coming out to my shopping event at the House of Shoes on Friday night!! 
I was so pleased to have such a large turnout!
For those of you who were unable to attend, here is the card that my guests were able to make for FREE!!
 Over half of the new and used stamp sets on my table sold at 20-75% OFF!




Happy Birthday Palmar and Bella!!!

This weekend we celebrated my son Palmar's 8th birthday and my daughter Bella's 6th Birthday!!

Above is a picture of the most delicious cakes made by Cakes by Karin .  They are both nut free, since we had some kids coming to our part had nut allergies! Aren't they fabulous!
Karin also made my husband's 50th and my son's Spongebob cake! Thanks Karin!!!

Here is a pic of my beautiful daughter - awaiting her party guests.... and *some* of our balloons....





to think...those aren't all of the balloons!!!
 I bought the balloons and all our amazing lootbags from a local store called Wishes here on Ile Perrot .
  Erin is the owner, she is fantastic and will help you with all our party needs!!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend also!

  Enjoy the warm weather and Go Habs Go!!!




514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment