Monday, May 3, 2010

Awash with Flowers Stamp Set and New Stampin' Up! Summer Mini


Here are some pics of the cards that the ladies in my classes at the West Island Women's Centre created during last week's Two-Step Stamping Technique Class.   The card above was made by Claudine! (Hi Claudine!)

I just love that the ladies have picked up on how stunning it is to stamp a coordinating envelope! The card below was made by Laurence (Hi Laurence!)




Last week was also a special week in our house!  My fabulous husband celebrated his 50th Birthday!!!  Happy Birthday!!! <3 You!


His delicious cake was made by my friend Karin of Cakes by Karin - who has a yummy yummy cake business here in Montreal.  I have also ordered 3 more for my kiddos birthdays coming up next week!!!

The Stampin' Up! Summer Mini 2010 is here!! 
So many wonderful new products to enjoy!!  
To view the mini click HERE.  To view it in French clique ICI.  
Stay tuned for samples using new products from the mini!

I hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment