Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Samples from the Workshop of a Lifetime Evening with Shelli



More samples from last week's Workshop of a Lifetime with Shelli Gardner,
 co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!.

I love that peacock...so many vibrant colours!!!


I really like the simplicity of the one above..

Love, Love, LOVE the one below!!!!




Here is some vellum and butterflies - is it Spring yet?
I really like the sentiment as well....



Live doesn't always happen just as we planed, but I plan to be there for you always.

How wonderful is that? Its an a-ha saying for me!!



Here is a pic of my dear friend Angela and I     =)

Will post some Easter cards tomorrow... stay tuned.


There is only 2 weeks left to enjoy all the perks and FREE stamp sets, punches and paper that Sale-a-bration 2010 offers.  Don't miss out!!  Contact me to book your workshop or place your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment