Friday, February 12, 2010

Stampin' Up! Heart Treat Cups - Sweetheart and I (heart) Hearts Stamp Sets



Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday!!   For adults and kids alike today is the day we exchange Valentine's and well wishes! 

 Tonight is also the Opening Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics!!  Vancouver 2010!!! 
  My sister and niece are on their way to Vancouver right now to experience it first hand! *so jealous*.

Okay....back to the stamping....this was the first time I pulled out my new Stampin' Up! clear mount stamps! *Love them*

Here are some of the Valentine's I made for some special grown ups in my kids lives :) 


Heart Treat Cups? You ask? New Sweetheart Stamp Set!!  Yes - they are featured here
Sweet Treat Heart Cups - 12 cups for just $3.95


I made a pull tab so that you can get to the candy without tearing the card apart,
 and of course to empty and refill it without anyone being the wiser :) 
The card that keeps on giving.   I sure hope they like them!

Here's how it looks on the inside when you pull the tab up...


I also used the I (Heart) Hearts Stamp Set on page 14 of the Occasions Mini (available until April 30th).   Stampin′ Up! will set aside $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and donate it to the American Red Cross.  If you missed that post - click here


Contact me to attend one of my classes,  book your Sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! Party or place your order today.  Yes I do sell the cards I make...I also do custom cards ... just ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment