Friday, February 26, 2010

Stampin' Up! Decor Elements in my kids rooms....



This week I put up some more Stampin' Up! Decor Elements in my kids rooms :)

Of course the crown is for our Princess Bella ....  it is above the door frame in her room....



And here is the latest inspirational saying I put up above my son's bed...




Here's a close up of the saying...  Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.




Have you taken a look at the latest Stampin' Up!
 There are chalkboard decor elements!!!


Jennifer DiMarco's weekend special...
This weekend until March 1st, noon EST, 2010 receive FREE SHIPPING on your Decor Elements Order!
(can ship to Canadian addresses only).

Contact me to attend one of my classes, book your Stampin' Up! Home Party or place your order today. Yes I do sell the cards I make...I also create custom cards ... just ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment