Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sale-a-bration 2010 & Occasions Mini 2010 & New Definitively Decorative Catalog 2010 Brochures!

 






begin in just a few days on January 5th, 2010 !! 
Feel free to click on the links above and start your wish lists today!


Can you believe this is my 7th Sale-a-bration as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator??!!!  Thanks to you -  my awesome customers and friends - I am still loving Stampin' Up! now even more than I first started and proudly sharing this love of stamping and scrapbooking with all of you!


**BLOG SPECIAL  - Since this is my 7th Sale-a-bration as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am offering the following special... The first 7 customers who email me their orders on January 5th, 2010 will receive - as a gift from me - FREE SHIPPING on their orders!**  You may order from any of the following catalogues (Idea Book and Catalogue, Occasions Mini, Sale-a-bration or Definitively Decorative)

*sorry Canada only*




 What is Sale-a-bration?? It is a not to miss event for every kind of stamper!



Customers: Receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $65 purchase (before tax and shipping).


Hostesses: Receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $395 in workshop sales*, in addition to our regular hostess benefits.
*Note: This benefit only available on qualifying customer and workshop orders. Online orders do not qualify - so email or phone me with your orders so I can input all your savings and free earnings!!


Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $63.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!

Starter Kit 
Regular Price 
Sale-A-Bration Price (15% off) 
Standard Starter Kit 
$269

$225

Digital+ Starter Kit 
$239

$199


The Stampin' Memories Add-On can be added to these kits, but will not be discounted.

Things to Remember

  • Orders qualifying for a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $65 purchase may be placed with a demonstrator, customer or hostess workshop order.
  • Online orders do not qualify for the free hostess Sale-A-Bration item at $395 - so again - another reason to email or phone me (514-603-4594) with your orders...I will offer you all the savings your entitled to!
  • All Sale-A-Bration products (except the Scallop Trim Border punch) are exclusive to this promotion and will never be offered again. The Scallop Trim Border punch will be available for sale in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog, but now is your chance to earn it for FREE!

Available January 5-March 31, 2010!
Click here to email me to schedule your party for SALE-A-BRATION


Contact me to book your Stamping Party or place your order!
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment