Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Olympic Torch Relay - Vancouver 2010



Above...in front of our house...just before we headed out....

Below...
Here we are waiting for the Torch Relay to pass by us...
Did you notice the kids Olympic Mitts and Tuques (Hats)



Just one of the dozens of Vancouver 2010 buses!!!



Here it Comes!! Here it Comes!!

But first - let's take a pic at my kids favourite Mascots for the 2010 Olympics...
Meet Quatchi and Miga!




And here's me...with 1 of the 200 000 light up torch bottles made by Coke!!
They change colours - so cool!! We got TWO!!!
They are even numbered as to which limited edition you received!






Here it is....  I can't describe the feeling it is to see it pass this close to you!!
I didn't zoom in....I was right there.. RIGHT THERE!!
Super cool!!!






I am so proud to have been able to share this moment in Canadian History with my kids!!
Here they are...after a half hour later with the banner their school made :)



Catch the Olympic Spirit!!!


1 comment: