Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes and All Holidays Card - with I Love It Special Pricing!






I have been so busy with my Christmas card classes that I forgot to post a pic of the birthday card I made for one of my nearest and dearest!  The poor recipient of this card will get it a week late (oopsie) but I wanted to take a pic before I mailed it off!

I have decided for the next few weeks to offer a special....  I will post ingredients to the card/project I am showcasing and offer you  - my readers - 20% off the regular price of the items used in this project for the week!  I call it the I LOVE IT special price! 
Note - regular shipping charges still apply & I can only ship within Canada.

  
I Love It Special  20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS BELOW until November 28th, 2009

My card today features the following:

Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set          
All Holidays Stamp Set
In Colour 2009-2010 Markers          
Cardstock Used:    Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Vanilla, Basic Black
Punches Used:  Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, Ticket Corner
Designer Series Paper:  Razzleberry Lemonade
Ribbon:  Melon Mambo Polkadot Grosgrain
Brads:  Black from Vintage brads package



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment