Monday, September 14, 2009

Upsy Daisy Decor Elements Application....

Back in August, I posted about what an awesome (and inexpensive) idea I thought this was...
one month later - I'm proud to say I'm trying it out myself!

DECOR ELEMENTS!!!

This is my first (of many!!) Decor Elements Purchases from Stampin' Up! If you are looking for a fun and fast home make-over to do this Fall, why not check out the hottest trend: vinyl wall art.

Its quick, simple and so rewarding.

It goes up easily (there is even a quick on line video with instructions I can send you) and if you get tired of it, it comes down easily (the product is not re-usable, but your walls are unharmed). We even have new stencil products too.

There are great images for your kitchen, your entrance way, your living room and the kids rooms (both boys and girls)! And there are items you can personalize too. I am in love with Stampin' Up! Decor Elements vinyl art!

As you can see...I started with something simple - my husband's laptop.

I am hoping that by adding my pink accents...it can become mine ;)

I took pics along the way to show you how easy it is...



Above I am transferring the decor element from the grid paper side onto the transfer sheet using the applicator tool.

You then flip it over and peel back the grid paper so the image is on the sticky transfer sheet. (didn't get a good pic)

You put the transfer sheet on your item (wall - or in this case laptop). Use the applicator tool to transfer it on...start from the middle and work your way out. You don't want any bubbles.



Then start peeling back a little at a time. If there is any still sticking to the transfer sheet - put it back, rub again and then pull back again...EASY PEASY!!




More..more...
And...below - we are DONE!!


That was soooo EASY!!

Now off to add some butterflies to my daughters room!

To see the awesome Definitively Decorative Brochure - click here - or email me your snail mail address and I can send you one! (Canada only).




Happy Decorating!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really cute and I'm sure Phil will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He saw my post first - so had a heads up - and when he got home Bella was too cute - Daddy Daddy you have to come see...Mommy made your computer PREEETTY!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete